Big Stuff is Happening: What to Watch Out for in February 2016
- Thanks for your support so far. We’ve got a few awesome things in the works! We’re excited to announce that we’re teaming up with BroBible.com to push out some quick info and gear reviews for the masses. We offer three major cold weather hiking tips, and 5 pieces of essential gear for the undertaking.
- We’ll sit down with Dustin the Barber of The Standard in Fairfax, VA to figure out what to do with the dead squirrel on my face. Hopefully, we’ll leave with a better idea of how to tame the raging beard beast.
- We’ll be doing a series on Veteran Owned Businesses, and Black Rifle Coffee will be one of the first. They’re a veteran owned small-batch roaster and purveyor of kick ass coffee. RHO is going to try to review all of their blends, should our cardiovascular systems allow it. We’ll also be chatting with them by phone to get a better idea of where they’re coming from.
- RE Factor Tactical was founded by Special Operations Veterans, and provides tactical gear and unconventional solutions to modern warriors. They’ve created some interesting survival gear that we’ll be testing out, and we’re excited to chat with them by phone as well.
- Another Veteran Owned Business highlight will focus on NOVA Firearms, one of the only gun shops inside the beltway. Owned by a friend of mine, JB Gates, the small shop has persevered in the face of local political controversy and has a lot to offer. We’ll have a talk with JB and tour the store.